I lifted this from Gini, a dear friend.
1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
It would be a prank caller reality show where we call American Idol, SYTYCD, America's Got Talent, and every last one of those cooking shows and cause the producers, stage hands, and hosts to have a coronary. I want one good shot at that guy from Hell's Kitchen.
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
After. You gotta get the air going first.
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave. I don't roll large enough to get hair removal. Plus, in the winter time, I need my hair.
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
I am a big fan of dumbwaiters. But if one of those isn't available, I also like a grand room, or large living area.
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
Apples and cinnamon. Also, the smell of beer at a hockey game. God I love fall.
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
That Mike and Molly looks like it has some promise. I'm looking forward to House, and the Big Bang Theory. I want to finally see how Ted met his kid's mother on HIMYM, and then keep the show going for another 3 or 4 seasons. I also want to see how Ted morphs over the years into Bob Saget. The Middle became one of my faves last season. I love that kid Brick. And of course NBC Thursdays and Fox Sundays. Enough said there. Actually kind of a good time for network TV right now.
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Personal chef. But that's just how I roll. You may roll differently. That's cool too.
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Cooler temps. Sweaters. Football. Hockey. The earth tone colors on the trees. Crisp morning air. Seeing your breath in the morning, and shedding your jacket in the afternoon. Kids in school, and life being good and normal. Fall is the best.